If you’re beginning to think you need an assistant, you might be debating between an in-house assistant and a real estate virtual assistant. What you might not realize is that you don’t necessarily have to choose one or the other. Many of our clients have both.
As the normal brick and mortar offices are going by the wayside you may or may not need an in-house assistant. It’s not as much about whether the assistant is working from your office or theirs, as it is about which tasks you’ll need to delegate to them.
If this is new territory for you, then take a look at how some of our top producing clients use their assistants:
In-house Real Estate Assistant
- Show properties
- Attend listing appointments with you
- Prepare and/or hold open houses
- Place follow-up calls to prospects from open house
- Install and refill brochure boxes
- Install and remove lock boxes
- Make copies of keys
- Check on property condition
- Attend home inspections and/or closings on your behalf
- Meet with prospects and clients in person when you’re not available
- Create a specific to-do list for each day
Virtual Real Estate Assistant
- Write SEO-rich webpages and hyperlocal blogs to attract buyers in your target area
- Create single property website pages and/or blogs
- Promote listing across social media
- Create open house fliers for print and online
- Promote open house on social media, listing sites, and email blasts
- Create listing fliers for print and online
- Provide contract-to-close transaction coordination
- Field and reply to phone calls and emails on your behalf
- Send thank you cards to clients upon listing and/or after closing
- Request reviews from clients after closing and post online
- Create general action plans for lead follow-up, new listings, closings, etc. using CRM tools such as TopProducer, Realty Juggler, eEdge and more.
This is just a basic comparison. Whether in-house or virtual, the responsibilities of your real estate assistant will vary based on your needs.
If you would like to learn more about what a real estate virtual assistant can do to improve your business, complete a Needs Analysis Survey for a free consultation.
REVStaffing can gladly assist you with any task! Let REVStaffing help you to achieve your goals and increase your potential! Complete a complimentary needs analysis survey, send us an , or call 855.REVS.VA1 today!