Compliments of REVStaffing:
Request a FREE Needs Analysis →
We offer current and prospective clients a FREE, detailed Business Needs Analysis of their support needs. By filling in your contact information in the form to the right, one of our Client Care managers will be in touch today, or during normal business hours next business day.
Our REVStaffing Professional Real Estate Virtual Assistants (PREVAs) are highly skilled with many systems and utilize all of the features to process your required tasks, efficiently and effectively. We are a Top Producer 8i certified company and have many clients using this platform. But, we work with the tools our clients subscribe to including e-Edge, Max Avenue, WiseAgent and others.
All our clients are provided with a FREE Basecamp Project (project management system). Using this Basecamp project, we can track tasks, appointments, photos, processes, messages, files and documents all relating to your account. This unique system gives us a leg up on our competition by providing you with superior tracking, transparency, communication capability and accountability.
We are also skilled with other real estate specific tools including, but not limited to Point2Agent, Top Producer websites, Proquest Technologies Lead Generation System, The RedX, TigerLeads, QuantumMail.com, Number 1 Expert, Constant Contact, Realtor.com, ActiveRain, Advanced Access, Craigslist, Centralized Showing, Express Copy, Facebook, HomeFeedBack, iContact, KW Intranet, e-Edge, MyRedTools, Leadstreet, LinkedIn, LoopNet, Number1Expert, Postlets, PowerSites, RainMaker, Real Estate Tomato, SettlementRoom, Supra/KimWeb, Twitter, VLS Homes, VistaPrint, RealBird, Visual Tour, WiseAgent, and Z57.
We provide copywriting for blogs, press releases, bios, website content and newsletters. And our team is expert in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, Publisher and PowerPoint and many more specialty programs. We continually upgrade our skills, participate in ongoing training on popular tools and review the newest tools available to our clients. Please request information on our Advanced Social Media packages through our ASM&W division.
Basic Facebook Business Page set up Package
- Create custom badge for page
- Set up a business page with photo, contact info, and your existing bio. After set up, we’ll invite your friends to your new page
- Include custom tabs
- Custom Welcome page with link back to your website or blog
- Meet Our Team if needed ( additional $35)
- Realbird or Realtor.com widget if you have it
- Market Snapshot widget
- Custom HTML contact page-using jot forms
- Set up blog RSS feed
- Contact us for prices
WordPress Blog Package
- Builder Theme – Core
- One (1) year of access to REVS support and theme updates
- upload Billboard & Rotating Images plugin
- upload ContactBuddy plugin
- Add free plugins
- “widget logic” “simplyshowID” “Spectacu.la Page” “Sharethis”
- Optional: For blogs that use featured images add “IGIT Related Posts with Thumbnails” plugin, for blogs that do not use featured images “Yet Another”
- Related Posts plugin
- Akismet – free spam blocker
- Make sure client has Google account
- add Google XML sitemaps 3.2.4 plugin
- add Google site verification plugin
- Client can pick one of the free child themes provided with builder to start
- Lay out and create basic site with main navigation pages (estimate 8 hours)
- Add future customized widgets (estimate 15 minutes per widget)
- Future customization on an as-needed basis ($35/hr)
- Set categories for posts with client
- Work with client to set SEO keywords
- Create static page content and provide internal linking
- Integration of 3rd party IDX solution (must be compatible with WordPress)
- Contact us for prices
Blog Writing Services – We will write and post tw0 (2) blogs weekly
- Set up a blogging schedule
- Create a library of material – our VAs will create a library of 10 blogs for the client based on their focus areas and territory
- Contact us for prices
Our team is expert in the use of many sites and services allowing us to have your listings transmitted to all major portals on a regular basis, thereby giving your listings maximum exposure. Some of the major real estate portals included are Trulia, Zillow, Craigslist, Yahoo, Oodle, VLSHomes™, Postlets, Homes.com, and Realtor.com enhancement.
REO/BPO & Lead Generation Support
We offer REO Registration and Asset Manager follow up:
- REVStaffing offers REO Registration to 15 banks for a flat fee of $200.00. We provide admin support to follow up with Asset Managers at our basic hourly rate.
Our LEAD GENERATION service includes:
- Pulling of Expireds or FSBOs,
- scrubbing, and
- importing to your database.
- We can make follow up calls to set appointments, too!
- Flat Fee per BPO, PAID UPFRONT VIA PAYPAL before work will begin. Agent provides data at this rate. Contact us for price.
- Flat Fee per BPO when REVStaffing pulls the comp data. Contact us for price.
Transaction Coordination / Management
REVS assists with managing your transactions from purchase agreement to close. We utilize tools provided by the client, usually Top Producer or e-Edge for transaction management. We assist with traditional sales, REO sales & Short sales.
- Standard Contract to Close: Fees are based on single-sided transactions. Contact us for pricing structure.
- REO Contract to Close: Fees are based on sales price of property. Contact us for pricing structure. Fifty percent of total fee due upfront and is non refundable. Balance of Fee due day of settlement and will be invoiced the day before settlement.
- SHORT SALES Contract to Close: We invoice a flat fee for all Short Sales with a sales price under $1 million. Contact us for pricing structure. Fifty percent of total fee due upfront, non refundable. Balance of Fee due day of settlement and will be invoiced the day before settlement.
Be assured, REVStaffing PREVAs can meet your real estate support needs in all areas (except filing and errands)!