Why Use a REVStaffing Real Estate Virtual Assistant?
- No need to train us – we are already EXPERIENCED
- You receive an entire TEAM of Virtual Assistants
- SAVE on office space
- NO fixed salary, NO benefits to provide, NO vacations
- NO sick days, NO payroll taxes
- NO long term commitments
- You receive the BEST person to do the job WHEN you need them
- NO retainer, NO minimums, you are billed down to the minute
- We are not limited to areas of support for agents
- We work with agents across the United States and Canada
Are you Growing your Business Using Professional Real Estate Assistants?
- We have great ideas to meet your needs
- We will make recommendations of the latest software tools being used with success
- We can help you decide exactly how to use us in YOUR BUSINESS
- We provide a FREE business needs analysis to create your custom Plan of Action
- We offer advanced real estate skills and knowledge of top real estate software
- Build a relationship with your Real Estate Virtual Assistant
- Spend MORE TIME growing your business knowing your tasks are in good hands
Our team will burst into action, providing you with immediate support including a Manager and one Real Estate Virtual Assistant for every project. No one person can be expert at every task, but collectively our Virtual Assistants have ALL the skills that you need! The best part is our experts are happy to complete the tasks you would rather not do yourself. We hope you find our website informative and helpful in deciding what support you need to reach your business goals. Please contact us if we can answer any additional questions for you. For more detailed information, click on the link “How Virtual Can Be Vital To My Business” which explains virtual assistance; the advantages and disadvantages of both Virtual Assistants and in office assistants; as well as our terms and what you need to know before engaging a support person for your business.
“Ephesians 6:5 Servants, be obedient to them that are your masters according to the flesh, with fear and trembling, in singleness of your heart, as unto Christ.”